baby

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1st 5 in 1 Jab

My parents brought me out early in the morning two days ago, tot going gai gai leh, but they brought me to our nearby Poly clinic for my 1st 5 in 1 jab. So angry when the nurse poke a needle on my tight. Now mommy is much more stronger she hold me very tight and BF me immediately after my jab, it cool me down very fast. I fall asleep while seeing the doc for review. According to the doc I might develop a fever, and yes I got it but is a very mild one. Mama give me a dose of panadol and my fever is gone nearly immediately. My appetite drop too and I haven't being pooing for the last 2 days. No output of course no input mah. More scary part is that I overheard from the nurse I got to come here every month until I am 6 months old, hopefully the next nurse can be more gentle to me 8)

No comments: