baby

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Idol

When mommy leave office a bit late she will come home straight before fetching Gor Gor and normally she will come back earlier than them. As after she bathe and swallow her dinner, she will bring me to our room so that I can take my dinner too... I enjoy my dinner and supper time as these are time that I can really feel close to her. But I get distracted easily, once I heard my dear gor gor come back home, I will struggle and look at the door as I know gor gor will come in joyfully with his happiest smile to greet me and mommy. He is my idol and he love me too he will kiss me before he went out to take his supper, he don't enjoy milking time but he will finish them to please my parents. Everyone say he so good boy, he is lah some of the time 8)

No comments: