baby

Monday, March 23, 2009

Croup

The definition of croup is here...

Seeing Allyson on Friday, and she comments that my throat is swollen and result I might get a croup. Everything is not as bad until this morning. I wake up from my bed @ 6am. I keep crying and I can't catch my breath. Is a long journey from home to KK... Mommy is holding me very tight she can only pray as she don't know what she can do. I am lucky as I reach KK after a while and the administrator brought me straight to the doc. No queuing for me this time... Doc subscribe me with a kind of medicine which contain steroid to reduce my swell. After that I felt much relieved and fallen asleep.

According to the doc as a baby my airway is small so due to that once my throat got swollen it is block and due to that I got a difficulty in breathing.

No comments: