baby

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am more than 14 months old

I love to walk...

I must get involved:-
1.Although I can't talk I must greet Mama goodnite else I will scream!
2.I must help to press the lift's button. If you forget I will shout to remind you!
3.Brush teeth don't forget me ok.
4.I must follow gor gor to toilet even I don't know what is he doing inside, I only know toilet is for chewing toothbrush and sitting on mommy's weighting Machine.

I can call Papa very well. I can point to ball and shout ba ba... I pointed at a bear and shouted ba ba too...

I dance with musics, my favourite song is "row row row a boat" by my dear brother.

I love to watch show. They say I am little TVian like Daddy and Gor Gor.

I know a brush is to paint on paper. I show them one day.

I still love Ne Ne... But lazy mummy stop expressing milk for me. So now I only nursing for comfort.

I go for my 1st gym lesson last week and I totally engross with those screws jointing the equipments. I am not interested with the lesson but I help to pick up the most balls and I can hold bar like a monkey comfidently. Mommy decided to stick with her plan to bring me to JG when I am 2yrs old.

No comments: