baby

Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st Day when daddy is not in town

Daddy left the house at 4.30am to catch a flight to Japan. He will be away for 10 days. I am still too young to understand what happen but gor gor is rather sad about it. He told daddy to bring him along 8) Daddy promise him to get him some toys. He is still not happy about the separation. Come on is just 10 days and daddy will be coming back with lot of special toys and love for us 8)

I stay at home with mom while gorgor go out with mama and Guma, he is happy to see his cousins Jaden and Ian. I am happy too as I get to go for a morning walk with mommy and had free flow of bm 8)

I skip my morning nap today as I woke up rather late this morning. Now I am taking my nap while my mommy is blogging and waiting for daddy's call he will be transit at Narita to San Francisco another 10hrs journey to go. Safe trip my dearest daddy 8)

No comments: