baby

Friday, June 12, 2009

2 times in a wk to KK

Just when mommy tot that I am going to recover. She's back home with a bigger shock. She saw my swallen face. Not sure what is happening to me. No fever and sleep well too.

At 4am on the 2nd day after visiting Allyson, they rush me to KK the 1st time. My whole body and face are having red patches. To play safe they brought me to KK, no croud at this hour and I am rather calm. Didn't complain a lot but you can see that I am scratching. Is itch! After a dose of Chlorime from the doc, I develop more rashes. So much that mommy feel that her heart is tearing into pieces. So the doc give me another kind of medicine immediately. This med is so strong I sleep nearly instantly and the rash almost gone after a few hour. So they tot I am recovering.

Gorgor also poor thing, he stuck at home with me for the whole day so they bring us to Compass pt thinking that I am ok. But the rash come back after 30mins in the mall. This time the rash is even worse. So bad that my hand and legs are all swallen and I am so uncomfortable. I keep crying and wanted mommy for comfort. Then I develop fever so they bring me back to KK the next nite at 1am. Actually nothing much the doc can do to me, all we have is to tolerate for the next 1 to 2 wks until it is over.

So now I got to bear with my extra chubby face, feet and hands 8(

No comments: