baby

Monday, June 8, 2009

Rashes akas "Fong Mo"

Before mommy have time to update what I had achieved recently, like pushing a tricycle around the house, climbing up the high chair, rolling and throwing a ball, operating an auto car, taking out whatever thing on the floor, digging out sticker from walls and paper and trying to put a magnet on daddy's leg. I am sick 8(

Last nite I keep twisting and turning on the bed and asking for ne ne hourly, mommy is angry with me 8( for a while as when I wake up early in the morning I give her the cutest smile, but my body are full of small red dots. Mommy rush me to visit Allyson and she told us my rashes is from internal should be some immunisation reaction to something. She comments that I look alright but need to monitor for awhile to ensure that the red spot don't become blister.

"Just call home and Ma Ma say the red spot is not so obvious now. I am recovering 8)"

No comments: